jeudi 17 février 2011

Libérez-vous des fringales!



Précipitez-vous, il n'y en aura pas pour tout le monde! Et, dès que vous aurez eu l'occasion de le feuilleter, n'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires sur les sites de vente en ligne de livre, ou sur les forums dont vous faites partie. Merci d'avance.

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Julot, i think you are the first person i have found who live after the findings of Gary Taubes in France. Tell me more about how this has affected you? Have you lost weight, health benifits, and for how long have you been eating like this?

    Caro

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Caro,

    To be fair, I don't entirely live after Gary's ideas. That's the point of the blog: to get ideas from him and others. For instance, I believe in personalised, changing nutrition needs. I believe in the importance of essential fatty acids and not in the importance of fish oil. I believe in paleolithic diets. I believe in craving control through diet regulation (long-term) and amino acids (short term).

    But yes, eating this way changed my life. I lost over 60 pounds, and going. More importantly, I felt stronger and discovered a set of new experiences: feeling satieted, finding some food too salty, not being depressed, sleeping well, exercising out of having energy rather than duty.

    Which is why I'm indeed trying to spread the word in France.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow that is amazing? Are you french? I am Swedish live here in Paris since two years. In Sweden right now there is a revolution going on. The latest version of the Diabetes journal for patients talked about this way of eating and the many health benefits. So its become so big health officials cant ignore it and soon will have to look over their recommendations to overweight and diabetes type 2. Do you by any chance speak Swedish? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I know about the Swedish revolution. In fact, it is a Swedish friend who introduced me to paleo and low-carb: not only had he lost 50lbs, but he also became a better performer than he had been in his 20s when he played college sports (at 50!) and got rid of all the allergies that had plagues him all his life.

    And yes, I am super French indeed. And I don't speak Swedish, but my wife kind of does (she speaks Danish).

    RépondreSupprimer